We’re experts in the field. We can help you find insurance if you:
- are self employed
- have a business partner*
- have a business with 1 or more full-time employees
- are Medicare eligible
We’ll show you what is available… and then we’ll explain it to you.
* Often, a small group can be created by forming a Partnership. Ask us how.
Life Insurance for Individuals and Groups
We are independent brokers with over 40 years of experience. We can show you:
- The most competitive rates from the highest rated insurance companies
- How to get your money back when you outlive your term policy
- Guaranteed issue policies for groups of 2 or more lives
Call us now for a quick, painless quote.
Statistics show that a disabling accident occurs on average once every second in the US.
These policies are designed to help protect those who need help covering day-to-day living expenses if they are sick or hurt, under the care of a physician, and unable to work. You have the option to choose the combination of coverages that best meet your needs. Your selection of the options below will help determine the cost of your policy.
- The monthly benefit amount
- The benefit period: the length of time benefits are paid to you or your employees
- The elimination period: the length of time you that your employees must be disabled before benefits begin
Once a change of health occurs, long-term care insurance may not be available.
Long-term Care Insurance (LTC or LTCI), an insurance product sold in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada, helps provide for the cost of long-term care beyond a predetermined period. Long-term care insurance covers care generally not covered by health insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid.
Age is not a determining factor in needing long-term care. About 60 percent of individuals over age 65 will require at least some type of long-term care services during their lifetime. About 40% of those people receiving long-term care today are between 18 and 64 years old.
We offer two products to our Medicare-eligible clients (click each for a summary of benefits):
If you are an employer, you may choose to supplement your employee benefits by offering our Aflac suite of coverage. Programs only require that three employees subscribe to at least one plan — and they can all be different plans. Aflac is offered at no cost to the company as programs are 100% employee-funded and are purchased on a voluntary basis. Click here to read more about the benefits to employers and employees, and see program highlights.